Play the best Nintendo DS and Game Boy games on your computer
Nintendo is the company that has developed some of the most important portable game consoles like the Game Boy or the Nintendo DS. Pokemon, and the console versions of Mario Bros, Paper Boy and Tetris, are all great classics that owe the Game Boy great part of their popularity. Well, now you'll be able to enjoy these classic games, plus some of the latest games designed for the Nintendo DS on your computer, thanks to a great pack of emulators.
WinDS Nintendo DS: the GameBoy emulator for PC that you were looking for
The WinDS Pro emulator pack lets us access three different emulators from one single interface, that will let us play Nintendo portable game console games:
- No$gba: It's a Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS, that offers us various types of configuration and compatibility with almost every game for either machine.
- iDeaS (Nintendo Dual Screen Emulator): It's an emulator specialized in the Nintendo DS, that faithfully recreates the game console's two-screen mode and its control system.
- Visual Boy Advance: It's an emulator to play Game Boy, Super Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance compatible games.
You no longer have any excuses to not enjoy all those games that kept you glued to Nintendo's best portable consoles for hours on end, this time around you won't have to worry about your batteries running out.
- It's necessary to have DirectX installed to use this emulator.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- WinDS doesn't include game ROMs.
Convert your Android into a Nintendo DS emulator